Monday, March 14, 2011

Forward moving...

Two for two. It was my second very productive day at work. Friday was great and now so was Monday. I'm making a lot of progress on the Pro Photo book business plan. I'm enjoying it so much that I want to keep working on it rather than swim today.

I was going to swim in the morning before work and was up and ready. I got on the computer and was looking for flights to the St. Patricks day parade in New York and time got eaten up. I still wanted to be to work by 9:30 am and decided to put my swim off until the afternoon, after work.

By 3:00 pm I was still working on the plan and was now somewhere between mentally tired and needed to be clear for formatting. It was the perfect time to stop and go for a swim. The swim was great, one of the easiest, it was bright and sunny. As I swam I felt good about what I've been doing business wise and had no guilt that I was at the pool. It felt like the perfect day.

If there is any feelings I have it's not to panic or get all worked up. Rather to stay cool. I'm putting this plan together and have concerns that I may be doing to much, that someone can follow the plan I create and they won't need me. Kevin at the pool suggested I be careful. I have mixed feelings on this. I think I'm going to do the plan fully, for my own benefit and then show it to a couple of other people for their input.

I'm still of snacking on junk food and tonight was happy when I went to get something to snack on before bed, thinking healthy, and then told myself "do you really need something or is it a want?". It was a want and I went to bed without it.

The challenges I've been facing lately is falling to sleep easily. It seems it's taking at least an hour for me to fall asleep. I'm not sure if that's because of the time change or routine change or something else.

I've been wanting to do something for St. Patricks day, fun. However, I'm not sure if I'll have my plan done by then. Inside I'd really like to have the plan for both the pro books and photo books ready so that when Wayne comes back we can review as part of my career and money discussion.

I keep coming back to forgetting about the time and doing it correctly period, don't rush it. If I don't do the St. Patricks day thing on Thursday and can work on it Thursday and Friday I think that would give me enough time to comfortably finish it. I really want to think out all the elements.

Swim - 1:01:28 / 3000

No comments: