In short, another great day at work, short but great. I'm well on my way to putting together a great business plan for the probooks.
I started my day with weight training in the morning after listening to my hypnosis tapes. I kind of had to drag myself there, I was running behind and didn't get to work until 10 am. Until 2 pm I worked hard, until I had to go to the dentist.
On the way to the dentist I was hungry, I hadn't eaten. To save time I went through the Burger King drive through and had a Whopper Jr. Soon after I didn't feel that great and once I got into the dentist chair and got the freezing stuff put in my gums, I was feeling ill.
I got two cavities filled, epoxy put on my chipped tooth and some grinding the bumps out. The dentist and his assistant thought I had nice teeth. I got up from the chair and the head rest was full of sweat. I really didn't feel good.
I got home and started watching TV and fell asleep on the couch with a frozen mouth and feeling ill. I slept for a while and felt better when I got up. I almost started working on my marketing plan proposal, but put it off until tomorrow. I'm wanting to get it done before Thursday so Alice and I can spend St. Patricks day in downtown Toronto and I'll rent a hotel room.
Alice said I looked depressed. Perhaps it's from not doing cardio as hard as I normally do. I'm resting for 7-days for my leg and I've reduced my schedule so I focus more on work. Maybe it is the cardio, I do miss the running.
Weights - 45 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment