It was the time change today, clock fall behind 1 hour, we lose an hour of sleep. I woke up later, retaining water from yesterday's popcorn, ate semi-good today. I'm kind of snacking, but not on crap, I had some of the popcorn from yesterday's movie, that was the extent of the bad stuff.
I was thinking of riding today but it was too cold, I'm glad I did it yesterday. I must have been tired, I slept a lot today. I felt good about it, I felt like my body was healing, muscle wise.
Reid today was trying to get a record to play with a needle and a mega phone made out of paper. He made his own turntable with a screw driver. He must have spent an hour trying to figure out how to hand spin the record to play.
Then he got a great idea, he saw a power drill in his room and started using that. It spun, a little fast, but it worked. He was thrilled and sat playing it for another hour, at least.
I had a conference call with Ric again tonight, I called him at 8 pm and it lasted at least 2.5 hours. Again, a lot of really good stuff. At least as much as I got the first time. Tomorrow at the office will be transcribing it into the business plan.
When I went to bed I listened to my hypnosis tapes, it was tough, Alice was tossing and turning beside me and breaking my concentration. I also was a little tired of listening to them, I don't know if they are working or not. I don't feel hypnotised and it feels a little new age for me. I'll bring it up on Wednesday when I see the hypnotherapist again.
No Training - Rest Day
No comments:
Post a Comment